Cannabis Production Methods Course
- Plant Physiology & Propagation
- Plant & Crop Health
- Crop Growth & Management
- Plant physiology
- Factors in plant and crop health
- Crop Growth and Management.
- Plant structure and functions, genetics and general characteristics, and climate impacts on plant development.
- Propagation and crop cycles – stages of growth; seeding, rooted cuttings, and tissue culture; and transplanting.
- Maintaining plant health – watering/fertigation, nutrient management, and optimal conditions for the growing environment.
- Plant growth including growing systems, growing methods, transplanting and plant care.
Cannabis Production Methods addresses cannabis plant physiology and techniques for maximizing crop quality in propagation, in maintaining plant health and in providing plant and crop care at licensed cannabis production facilities that are compliant with Health Canada and other applicable regulations.
This entry-level training course provides an introduction to:
Course offered online, Nov 5 – Dec 2, 2018
Module topics in the course consider:
Suggested Background / Pre-requisites
Participants should have general familiarity with plant growth and care in agricultural, horticultural, gardening, or floricultural operations.
Cannabis Production Methods/
This badge represents that the student has achieved competency in the subject matter at the level for which it was awarded.