GMP certification is mandatory for importing medical cannabis in many of the markets such as the, EU, Australia, South Africa, African countries, etc.
Note that a foreign inspection is often required for proper certification in certain markets (e.g., Germany), which is usually triggered through a wholesaler/importer within the target export market.
We use our expertise in successful execution of mock GMP inspections according to standards set by Eudralex and various health authorities.
Our services include:
- Site Master File Review, review of SOPs and related documents
- Arrange mock up audits from EU QP
- Prepare GMP Inspection documents
- Successful execution of GMP/GPP inspection
- Writing a detailed inspection closeout summary response
Cannabis Compliance has been assisting many Canadian licensed producers in achieving GMP certification for the purposes of export to international markets. Contact us today to start a conversation around GMP readiness.